Join Our Community

Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors

Filter By Topic

All Articles
stones balancing

Meditation Isn’t Hard Unless You Make It So

Rebekah Borucki
Rebekah Borucki Feb 12, 2017 at 08:15 AM

Something strange happens when I talk to people about meditation and how beneficial it can be. Even when I tell them that meditation can change their whole life for the b...read full story

archangel raphael

Let Archangel Raphael guide the way.

Doreen Virtue
Doreen Virtue Dec 13, 2016 at 10:00 AM

Archangel Raphael is the archangel who is called upon to support in healing, and to guide in all matters involving health. Archangel Raphael uses a variety of healin...read full story

girl looking out from boat

Tap Into Your Own Super Powers Faster

Sonia  Choquette
Sonia Choquette Oct 10, 2016 at 04:45 PM

My book, Your 3 Best Super Powers, has various exercises and meditations to tap into the ones that we all have to take charge of your life.  Here are a couple o...read full story

Stone Buddhas at sunset

Buddah's Ultimate Discovery For Inner Peace

Alberto  Villoldo Ph.D.
Alberto Villoldo Ph.D. Sep 28, 2016 at 07:45 AM

The Buddha, who had lived a sheltered life of luxury as the young prince Siddhartha, was called to his initiation at the age of 29 when he first left the palace and trave...read full story

ivy league college quad entrance

Back-To-School, Sign Yourself Up For Some Self-Improvement

Deborah  King
Deborah King Aug 23, 2016 at 03:45 AM

Even though your beach towel is barely dry, the back-to-school vibe is in the air! Stores are filling to the brim with everything a student might desire. Can you feel tha...read full story

Stairway to heaven

A New Way To Speak To The Divine

Gregg  Braden
Gregg Braden Jul 25, 2016 at 10:00 AM

Prayer is perhaps one of the most ancient and mysterious of human experiences. It’s also one of the most personal. Even before the word prayer appeared in spiritual pract...read full story

Pages