Join Our Community

Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors

Filter By Topic

All Articles
Girl with a scarf in sunlight

Celebrate The New Season As You Launch Into Spring

Deborah  King
Deborah King Mar 27, 2017 at 02:30 PM

Are there hopeful signs of spring in your neighborhood yet? This week, “Old Man Winter” will loosen his grip on the weather of the northern hemisphere and make way for th...read full story

old baseball mitt and glove

One Mother's Astounding True Story

Cathy Byrd
Cathy Byrd Mar 22, 2017 at 01:30 PM

“This elevator kind of looks like a hotel.” “Mmm-hmmmm.” I nodded. “When I was a tall baseball player—tall like Daddy—I used to stay in hotels almost ever...read full story

Venus above a mountain

Harness The Energies To Get Your Love Life Back On Track

Yasmin Boland
Yasmin Boland Mar 16, 2017 at 04:30 AM

Does your love life feel like it’s stalled or going backwards? If you’re attached, do you feel like there is more of a ‘distance’ between you and your beloved? Are you wo...read full story

The wheel of the zodiac

There’s A Lot More To It Than You Think

Yasmin Boland
Yasmin Boland Mar 07, 2017 at 08:15 AM

I’m not going to sugar-coat it, dear reader – a lot of very smart people think they know all about astrology, but they actually know very little! For example, they will o...read full story

A dreamcatcher

Start Creating The Life You Want With These Tips From Sonia Choquette

Heal Your Life
Heal Your Life Mar 03, 2017 at 03:45 AM

We all do it. We wish, we dream, we hope. It’s a great part of our humanity to be able to imagine our life differently but, being human, only we can wish something and th...read full story

A woman watches an eclipse

Learn How To Make Life Changes With The Upcoming Twin Eclipse

Yasmin Boland
Yasmin Boland Feb 26, 2017 at 05:15 AM

Every year brings with it a new round of eclipses – times when you can change your life for the better, more easily. During an eclipse season, anything can happen… and pr...read full story

Pages