Join Our Community

Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors

Filter By Topic

All Articles
Meditation at a temple in Bali

Steve Taylor Sorts Fact From Fiction

Steve  Taylor
Steve Taylor Feb 24, 2017 at 03:15 AM

One of the aims of my book The Leap is to clarify exactly what it means to be spiritually awakened. Through my years of research into spiritual awakening, I’ve become awa...read full story

A solar eclipse

Make The Most Of The Eclipse With These Tips From Yasmin Boland

Yasmin Boland
Yasmin Boland Feb 23, 2017 at 03:00 AM

This week brings the New Moon eclipse in Pisces – below you will read about how to make the most of it! Firstly, here are the dates of the eclipse around the world… ...read full story

A woman meditating by the sea

Eckhart Tolle Summaries The Journey From Sleep To Spiritual Awakening

Eckhart Tolle
Eckhart Tolle Feb 22, 2017 at 03:30 AM

You are a human being. These two words not only describe who you are as a member of a particular species but, if examined more deeply, also point to the twofold nature of...read full story

A mystical tome with light emmanating from within

Look Into The Akashic Records And Discover Your Destiny

Sandra Anne Taylor
Sandra Anne Taylor Feb 21, 2017 at 02:45 AM

All of the information you will ever need – regarding yourself or anything else – is available to you. Your purpose, your goals, your very next step, all of these can be ...read full story

An orb in a forest

Gordon Smith shares an exercise which will help you meet your spirit guide

Gordon  Smith
Gordon Smith Feb 17, 2017 at 08:00 AM

How do you receive your information from the spirit world – by seeing, hearing or sensing? It’s important that you start to recognize these different skills of mediumship...read full story

An artist's interpretation of an angel

Open your heart to receive angelic help with this exercise

Kyle  Gray
Kyle Gray Feb 11, 2017 at 09:15 AM

As you read this there are angels before you, angels behind you, angels at either side, angels above you and angels below you. Wherever you look, there is an angel just w...read full story

Pages