Join Our Community

Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors

Filter By Topic

All Articles
8 Myths Your Veterinarian Might Be Telling You

Keep Your Pet Healthy

Dr. Dennis Thomas
Dr. Dennis Thomas Feb 23, 2017 at 07:15 AM

Below are 8 common myths you may have heard or your Veterinarian told you that I would like to clarify: 1.    You must feed dry kibble to your pet to ke...read full story

Aromatherapy bottle and tea tree leaves

These Aromas Are Sure To Perk You Up

Andrea Butje
Andrea Butje Feb 16, 2017 at 04:00 PM

If you’re feeling tired and unfocused, the right aromas can perk you up. Using aromatherapy for energy and focus can be as simple as diffusing an essential oil blend, ...read full story

A woman holds a box of vegetables

Overhaul Your Eating Habits With These Tips From Shann Nix Jones

Shann Nix Jones
Shann Nix Jones Jan 31, 2017 at 07:45 AM

Making changes can be tough. If you’re working to change your diet to support the health of your microbiome, in line with The Good Skin Solution, it can sometimes be a...read full story

Tidy living room

Tackle Piles Of Clutter 15 Minutes At A Time

Dr. Christiane Northrup
Dr. Christiane Northrup Jan 27, 2017 at 09:00 AM

As an ageless goddess, you deserve a home that’s a haven from the outside world, a place where you can replenish yourself.  That’s why in my book, Goddesses Never Ag...read full story

Chinese red lanterns in Chinatown

How Louise Hay And Heather Dane Host A Hot Pot Dinner Party

Heather Dane
Heather Dane Jan 24, 2017 at 09:45 AM

On a cold, wintery evening, what's better than hosting a Chinese Hot Pot Party? Louise Hay loves Chinese New Year and celebrates it every year, this is our all-time favor...read full story

Rose petals and essential oils

Highly Effective Natural Cures For Pain Relief

Andrea Butje
Andrea Butje Jan 12, 2017 at 03:15 PM

In my experience running the Aromahead Institute, I’ve created a lot of aromatherapy blends with essential oils to help ease pain, including pain in muscles and joints. ...read full story

Pages