Join Our Community

Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors

Filter By Topic

All Articles
6 Truths And Misconceptions about Trance Mediumship

A powerful childhood psychic trance experience has Gordon Smith convinced about the Spirit World

Gordon  Smith
Gordon Smith Feb 10, 2017 at 09:45 AM

My Accidental Trance Experience I was 11 years old when I had my first trance mediumship experience. We had been visiting my mother’s brother over the Easter holidays ...read full story

Angel statue bowing head

Angelic Guidance For Attracting A Loving Partner

Doreen Virtue
Doreen Virtue Jan 29, 2017 at 09:00 AM

“Where’s my soul mate?” “When will I get married?” and “Is he/she the one for me?” are questions I’m often asked. I love giving angel readings on this topic, as I’m a tru...read full story

Abraham-Hicks Shares 3 Steps To Manifest Whatever You Want

Are You Applying The Art Of Allowing?

Esther  Hicks
Esther Hicks Jan 25, 2017 at 08:30 AM

Like the sculptors who, with time and practice, learn to mold the clay into the precise desired creation, you can learn to mold the Energy that creates worlds through the...read full story

Ancient Book and Key

Understanding The Energetic Astral Library

Michelle Pilley
Michelle Pilley Jan 18, 2017 at 09:00 AM

I love it when we bring people’s attention to topics they may not have come across before, or shed light on a subject they may have heard of but don’t know a great deal a...read full story

Stag in the moonlight

Discover And Connect With Your Power Animal

Dr. Steven D. Farmer
Dr. Steven D. Farmer Jan 16, 2017 at 01:00 PM

What are Spirit Guides? This term describes any spiritual beings that help us in a positive way. They protect us, guide us, and provide us with encouragement an...read full story

Spiral staircase

Psychic Medium John Holland Has 4 Steps For Figuring it Out

John  Holland
John Holland Jan 09, 2017 at 05:15 PM

As you go about your daily life, do you have moments where you feel disconnected from your true purpose?  Do you sometimes wonder exactly what your purpose in life i...read full story

Pages