Join Our Community

Blog Posts and Advice from Authors

Heal Your Life Blog

Hay House
Hay House Apr 01, 2013 at 04:00 AM

I LOVE April Fool’s Day! It’s a day full of unexpected surprises and a day when you can practice one of my favorite Louise Hay affirmations: “Today, I c...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Mar 10, 2013 at 05:45 AM

Hay House author, businesswoman and philanthropist Shari Arison (whose new book Activate Your Goodness is now available) believes that a good deed can change the world.In...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Mar 01, 2013 at 03:45 AM

Have you seen the Dr. Seuss poster that has been circulating around the internet? It lists 30 quotes from the many classic Dr. Seuss children’s books that can chang...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Jan 25, 2013 at 04:00 AM

I remember when I bought a Kindle (my first eReader) back in 2009. I also bought one for my sister at the same time because she’s a voracious reader like me. While ...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Dec 24, 2012 at 03:00 AM

Do you believe in angels? Did you know that more than half of all adults in this country believe in these heavenly helpers? Or that 1 out of 5 people who say they are not...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Nov 23, 2012 at 02:30 AM

“It probably doesn’t matter as much as you think it does.” – John C. ParkinHow do I begin a column about John C. Parkin’s new book when it&r...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Oct 26, 2012 at 08:49 AM

“I never had a policy; I have just tried to do my very best each and every day.” – Abraham LincolnWhen you host an event in Washington, DC, you never kn...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Aug 31, 2012 at 03:00 AM

I’m writing this post on what would have been Amelia Earhart’s 115th birthday. When I found this intriguing tidbit on a Google Doodle, I thought about the fam...read full story

Pages