Join Our Community

Blog Posts and Advice from Authors

Heal Your Life Blog

Hay House
Hay House Aug 07, 2012 at 07:39 AM

Last night, I did something I haven’t done in a while. And it recharged my heart, lifted my soul, and made me feel like a million bucks. No, I didn’t win the ...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Jun 17, 2012 at 01:45 AM

“He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.”– Clarence Budington KellandWhen I was growing up, I learned a lot of cool t...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Apr 27, 2012 at 03:45 AM

”When I let go of who I am, I become what I might be.” — Lao TzuI just checked What’s In and What’s Out for 2012. The new list names Na...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Apr 01, 2012 at 03:45 AM

“A day without laughter is a day wasted.” –Charlie ChaplinI love April Fool’s Day. It’s a day full of unexpected surprises. Bizarre news sto...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Jan 25, 2012 at 03:15 AM

“Life always brings you what you need.” — Louise HayThis year, Hay House celebrates its 25th Anniversary. It all began from the kind and loving heart of...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Dec 30, 2011 at 02:25 AM

“Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.” — Edgar CayceWhat do you get when you mix America’s Got Talent, Taylor Swift, th...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Dec 03, 2011 at 04:00 AM

“Every person with whom we seemingly have a chance encounter while here upon this planet has the potential of exerting a purely angelic influence upon us if we will...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Nov 25, 2011 at 02:15 AM

“The golden way is to be friends with the world and to regard the whole human family as one.” — Mahatma GandhiEarlier this month, I attended several ses...read full story

Pages