Join Our Community

Blog Posts and Advice from Authors

Heal Your Life Blog

Hay House
Hay House Oct 28, 2011 at 03:30 AM

It’s hard not to love Halloween. It’s the time when you can play pranks on your friends, keep your house dusty with cobwebs, eat candy without guilt, dress up...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Sep 19, 2011 at 02:15 AM

“Open yourself to an encounter with heaven, be as a little child. Release your desire to the winds of the universe. Trust your angels to catch your wish and bring i...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Aug 12, 2011 at 04:00 AM

“Few vacations are as gratifying as those devoted to personal growth.”- Pat Koch Thaler When you’re in vacation mode, you find it hard to get anyth...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Jul 11, 2011 at 04:30 AM

“A book is a gift you can open again and again.” - Garrison Keillor I was talking to my sister last week—happily telling her about four very cool n...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Jun 17, 2011 at 05:30 AM

“I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.”- Jorge Luis Borges I had to visit my local library last month to pick up some tax forms...read full story

Hay House
Hay House May 19, 2011 at 06:18 AM

“To cease smoking is the easiest thing I ever did. I ought to know because I’ve done it a thousand times.” - Mark Twain Uh-oh. When I saw the title...read full story

Hay House
Hay House May 06, 2011 at 03:45 AM

I learned this week that several of our amazing Hay House authors—Debbie Ford, Deepak Chopra and Marianne Williamson—just released a collaborative book called...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Feb 09, 2011 at 01:45 AM

“My idea of heaven is a great big baked potato and someone to share it with.”- Oprah Winfrey When I was a kid, nothing tasted better than my grandmother&...read full story

Pages