Join Our Community

Blog Posts and Advice from Authors

Heal Your Life Blog

Hay House
Hay House Jan 13, 2011 at 06:30 PM

“The answers are within you.”— Louise L. Hay Our beloved founder Louise Hay is an amazing woman. No, amazing isn’t a strong enough word ...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Dec 09, 2010 at 02:15 AM

“In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.”— Charlie Brown, (Peanuts) Last week, Jodie (one of the copywriters on our Heal Your Li...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Nov 12, 2010 at 02:00 AM

“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.”— Mother Teresa Our favorite motto here at Hay House is &l...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Oct 08, 2010 at 03:15 AM

“There are just two people entitled to refer to themselves as ‘we,’ one is the editor and the other is the fellow with the tapeworm.”— Bill ...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Sep 23, 2010 at 02:00 AM

“It probably doesn’t matter as much as you think it does.”— John C. Parkin How do I begin a column about John C. Parkin’s new book when...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Sep 07, 2010 at 03:45 AM

“Abundance flows into my life in surprising and miraculous ways every day.”— Cheryl Richardson Last week, just when I got home after work, I receiv...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Jul 23, 2010 at 03:15 AM

“Every time we remember to say ‘thank you,’ we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.”— Sarah Ban Breathnach We recently re...read full story

Hay House
Hay House Jun 18, 2010 at 04:00 AM

“Faces are as legible as books, only they read in much less time, and are much less likely to deceive us.”— Johann Kaspar Lavater When we’re ...read full story

Pages