Got a New Kindle or eReader?
Heal Your Life Blog
Got a New Kindle or eReader?
I remember when I bought a Kindle (my first eReader) back in 2009. I also bought one for my sister at the same time because she’s a voracious reader like me. While I couldn’t wait to start uploading eBooks on mine, it took my sister a year before she found the courage to take her Kindle out of the box and start using it!
Whether you’re a reluctant novice or avid aficionado of eReaders, I’d like to encourage you to go ahead and take your new Kindle, iPad, Nook, Kobo or Sony Reader out of the box and begin bonding with it! One of the best ways to do this is let your eReader become your direct line to the inspiring wisdom of your favorite Hay House authors.
To help you get started, here are the Top 10 eBooks every Hay House fan wants close to their heart…and on their eReader! This list includes the Top 5 Best-selling Hay House eBooks for 2012 and the Top 5 All-Time Staff Favorites under $5.
Top 5 Best-selling Hay House eBooks for 2012:
1.. Louise Hay’s You Can Heal Your Life. This is the book that captures the essence of Louise’s message to the world: “Your thoughts create your life.” When you use the exercises and affirmations to help change your thinking, you can truly begin to improve the quality of your life.
2. Wayne Dyer’s Wishes Fulfilled. Wayne is truly an inspiring teacher and he is at his best here sharing his compelling stories and prophetic wisdom to help you master the art of manifesting. Once you read this astounding book, your wishes—all of them—can indeed be fulfilled!
3. Anita Moorjani’s Dying to Be Me. After fighting cancer for four years, Anita entered into a near-death experience where she realized her inherent worth…and the actual cause of her disease. She was released from the hospital within weeks…without a trace of cancer! A memoir that will amaze you!
4. Dr. Joe Dispenza’s Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself. Are you ready to lose your mind and create a new one? Dr. Joe, best known for his appearance in the movie What the Bleep Do We Know, helps us better understand the quantum world and how the fate of reality is really in our hands. Fascinating read!
5. Iyanla Vanzant’s Peace from Broken Pieces. How do you find your way through the broken pieces and pain of life? In this raw and riveting memoir, Iyanla helps you discover why everything you need to learn is reflected in your relationships and dares you to claim the peace you deserve.
Top 5 Hay House Staff Favorites under $5:
1. Gay Hendricks’ and Tinker Lindsay’s The First Rule of Ten. If you love a good gripping fiction novel with a New Age twist, then you’ll adore this first installment in a series of detective stories featuring Tenzing Norbu (“Ten” for short), ex-monk turned private eye who dreams of being a modern-day Sherlock Holmes.
2. David Phillips’ The Complete Book of Numerology. Ever wonder why certain numbers show up in your life and what they mean? David says these numbers are the road map that can help you navigate your way to more abundance, health and well-being in your life.
3. Linda Leaming’s Married To Bhutan. Here is a delightful and magical memoir about a woman—who grew so tired of her stressful job and tedious life—that she took off to a remote country tucked away in the eastern end of the Himalayas that has been called “the happiest place on Earth.” A real page-turner!
4. Doreen Virtue’s 21 Days to Improve Communication with Your Angels. The angels can help you in all areas of your life—health, love, pets, computers and even your eReader! In this wonderful book, Doreen will give you the tools to connect with the many angels and Divine helpers who are standing by to assist you!
5. Mark Husson’s Lovescopes. How do you take a good relationship and make it into a great relationship? You read Mark’s book and learn all the insights you can in this expedition of love by zodiac sign! Let Lovescopes help you fix relationships you have…and help you prepare to plunge into those you want!