4 Steps To New Moon Manifesting
Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors
4 Steps To New Moon ManifestingConnect with the New Moon and soar to success!
Can you feel it? There's a very powerful ‘success’ energy in the air right now and it’s connected to the July New Moon.
Of course, every monthly New Moon brings an amazing chance to start all over again, to reboot our dreams and to recommit to our intentions. However, the July 2016 New Moon is extra special.
Why? Because it’s taking place at 12 degrees of Cancer and triggering the brightest star in our skies, a.k.a. Sirius. And Sirius is known as the success star, and is also connected to great recognition and fame!
In other words, if you have a project that you’re working on and you’re hoping for success, and even prestige and fame, this is a New Moon to connect to!
How To Connect To The New Moon Energies?
The easiest way to connect to the New Moon is through a simple 5-step New-Moon-wishing and intention-setting practise (see below).
When To Connect?
Between now and Thursday night UK time (that’s Thursday morning US West Coast time and Thursday afternoon East Coast US), the Moon will be in her New Moon phase. This period is perfect for New Moon manifesting and the closer to just after the New Moon the better! Here are the New Moon times in different parts of the world for July:
New Moon at 13 degrees in Cancer
SYDNEY: July 4, 9pm
LONDON: July 4, 12pm
MONTREAL/NEW YORK: July 4, 7am
AUCKLAND: July 4, 11pm
PARIS: July 4, 1pm
Not in any of these? Please click here for other parts of the world.
New Moon Manifesting Need-to-know Info
In my new book Moonology I discuss how to really boost your New Moon wishes energetically. The secret to making wishes or setting intentions is to ensure that they come from the heart, and that you feel them as if they’ve already happened. Read that again.
The secret to making wishes or setting intentions is to ensure that they come from the heart, and that you feel them as if they’ve already happened.
This is something many people don’t initially understand. We can repeat affirmations and make vision boards ad infinitum, but if we don’t wish from the heart and feel as if we’ve already received what we’re wishing for, we’re wasting our time. It’s crucial that you really ‘get’ this straight off the mark.
Other keys to successful wishing are to:
• Fake it ’til you make it. In other words, write down your dreams and then start to pretend to yourself that your dreams have already come true. Feel the feeling of the wish fulfilled, as the late, great Wayne Dyer put it. Revel in that feeling. What does it feel like?
• Think about what you do want; don’t think about what you don’t want. This is a golden rule. Just learn to do it. Full stop.
• Write down or draw what you want every month. Put some energy into it – the more the better. Drawing or doodling is really good because you focus longer on your dreams.
A 4-step Method For Making New Moon Wishes And Setting Your Intentions
1. Set aside 10 minutes. Put on some uplifting music. Take a moment to contemplate and then write down your top 10 wishes and intentions for the month ahead.
2. Feel your wishes in your body. Imagine what it will feel like once they come true. Picture it.
3. Write down an affirmation to support your wishes. For example, if you’re launching a new project, you could make the wish ‘I wish my new project goes brilliantly!’ And the affirmation could be ‘My new project is going brilliantly!’ Feel the new project going brilliantly in your body. Repeat this as a mantra throughout the month that follows.
4. Write down how you intend to work towards making each wish happen. For example, ‘In order to launch my new project, I will do X and Y and will ask Z for help’.
And then? Meditate, and release attachment to your wishes by saying ‘For the good of all or not at all!’ If you don't know how to meditate yet, you can also say ‘Om Namo Narayani’ which is Sanskrit and means ‘I surrender to the Divine’. It’s a way of handing your dreams over to a higher power.
For a free, printer-friendly and slightly more detailed version of how to do your magical New Moon Manifesting, taken directly from my new book Moonology, please click here
Special note: One very apt commitment to make this month would be to commit to starting a monthly New-Moon-wishing and intention-setting practise!
The more you use the New Moon as a monthly cosmic timer to make your wishes and commit to your goals – both personal and professional – the more successful you will be. It’s just the way life works; the power of intention is huge.
And remember, all your wishes this month have the extra boost from Sirius, so you’re even more likely to succeed in starting a powerful New Moon practise!
If you like to work with the angels, the Archangel guiding this New Moon is Gabriel. The Goddess of the July New Moon is Diana.
If you would like to know where the New Moon is taking place for you this month (by Star sign or Rising sign), you can order your New Moon Info Sheets here.
Yasmin Boland is the author of several Hay House books including Angel Astrology 101 (co-authored with Doreen Virtue). Her new book Moonology (all about New Moon wishes and a lot, lot more!) will be released under the Sirius New Moon this week. For more information, and for your chance to win a free one-on-one reading, click here.