5 Gifts Of The Divine Feminine
Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors
5 Gifts Of The Divine FeminineCelebrate The New Season As You Launch Into Spring
Are there hopeful signs of spring in your neighborhood yet? This week, “Old Man Winter” will loosen his grip on the weather of the northern hemisphere and make way for the feminine touch of spring. From ancient times, humans have regarded spring as a female persona bringing with her a rebirth of light, warmth, new growth, and new life. By the middle of March, you, too, are eager to welcome an infusion of the Divine Feminine, the gifts of the feminine face of God. The long sleep of winter melts away, and you open yourself to the possibilities for hope and healing that a new season brings.
There’s so much work to be done as you look around you. The gifts of the Divine Feminine are needed to bring harmony, peace, balance, love, and compassion to a troubled world. The powers of the feminine spirit live in both men and women and can be cultivated like spring flowers. If you use them first to heal your inner world, you can bring them forth to help, heal, save, and rescue the outer world in every way you can imagine. What would you do with the power of your Divine Feminine connection?
Bring food to starving children, shelter the homeless (and nation-less), end war, comfort and heal the sick, the suffering, and the heartbroken?
The possibilities are as vast as the universe, but where do you begin?
Step one is small and close to home. First, you need enough power to stand up and put your own life back on track.
Look within and wake up your connection to the Divine Feminine, the flowing energy of unconditional love. Plug in to that power with your inner resources and you can begin to channel a life-changing, world-changing force for healing and grace. Learn to make your inner light a match for the heavenly light that calls to you!
Never underestimate the power of a change of seasons to awaken your spirit! Here are five gifts of the Divine Feminine to help you bring forth your own inner spring:
- Love that will nurture -- Take care of the miraculous living being who is you. Are you a loving parent to your inner child, treating yourself with kindness, compassion, and patience? Are you considerate of your physical needs for proper nutrition, adequate sleep, and regular exercise? Do you love and appreciate yourself and respect the awesome gift of life? Do you practice feeling gratitude for all your experiences, lessons, and blessings?
- Power that will heal -- How do you create wellness and wholeness within? Do you have a regular practice for connecting to Source? I believe that the best practices for increasing your light and keeping your psyche healthy are meditation and prayer. Try to meditate for 20 minutes twice a day and connect to Source through whatever form of prayer is most meaningful for you, whether it be contemplation, affirmations, music, art, or moving your body. Connecting to a power greater than yourself eases pain, anxiety, fear, and creates inner peace.
- Fuel that will help you grow—How often do you see the sky, touch the earth, and gaze at distant mountains? You are part of the ever-growing, changing, and expanding world of Nature, even though modern technology tries to suggest otherwise. Stress comes from being ungrounded, when you lose your connection to Mother Earth. Happiness and peace come from immersing yourself in the sights, sounds, scents, and textures of the outdoors. Without regular exposure to nature, you lose the feeling of belonging to something larger than your small self. Watching a flower sprout and bloom inspires your spirit to grow!
- Voice for your inner song ---Do you look within and strive to understand and appreciate your thoughts and feelings? Do you find ways to express your unique experience of life? Keeping a daily journal helps you develop the ability to express yourself. Recording ideas and impressions can help you find patterns in your thinking to help you know yourself. The more you know, the more you grow. As you grow in spirit, you will have the tools to express yourself, share your ideas, build and strengthen relationships. The more you discover about yourself, the more easily you’ll be able to connect and communicate.
- Hope that will lead you to serve—Do you serve by placing a warm meal in front of a homeless veteran? Or by showing a struggling child how to read a story or solve a math problem? Do you visit the local shelter to play with the animals waiting for a loving home? Do you march for the rights of others to vote, work, worship, exist in peace and safety? Each act of service in the world begins with your inner sense of purpose and connection to your fellow beings and the Source of all that is. Your inner spiritual work creates inner peace which the world sees reflected as love, hope, and encouragement.
Learn how the spiritual power of the Divine Feminine can help you unleash your unique abilities to nurture, heal, grow, express, and serve this spring. Connect to the loving energy of the feminine face of God, and suddenly you’ll find that there’s space for more light to come into your life and more light to share with the world! Join me for a new exploration of the Divine Feminine – come watch my free mini-video course at deborahking.com.