5 Things That Happen When You Die
Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors
5 Things That Happen When You DiePutting Life And Death In Perspective
As an evidential medium, I bridge the gap between the physical and the Spirit world, bringing through detailed messages that prove that life goes on – even after death. A wonderful by-product of my work is the way it puts life and death in perspective, erasing the fear of “what comes next” and illuminating our true path.
What happens when you die?
When the Spirit is released from the heaviness of the physical shell we call the body, it’s similar to a driver getting out of a broken down car, or even taking off a heavy overcoat and letting it fall to the ground. There is no pain at all associated with exiting the shell. So what DOES death feel like?
Hundreds of thousands of spirits have come back to say they UNIVERSALLY go through the following steps:
1. AWAKENING - The person suddenly experiences an overwhelming sense of PEACE, HAPPINESS and LOVE.
2. REUNION - No one ever dies alone. Your relatives and loved ones who you have created bonds of love with over your lifetimes will come and greet you. They have prepared for your homecoming - so you can just imagine the incredible sense of joy when you return home.
3. VISITING YOUR MEMORIAL SERVICE, OR FUNERAL - Every soul will be present for their service or funeral. Even if there is no formal ceremony, they will be there - surrounding their family for at least several days after the transition and trying to impress on them that they are ALIVE and feeling healthy and whole.
4. LIFE REVIEW - Upon returning to the spiritual home, each one of us will go through a review - seeing, feeling and living every single experience we lived out on the earth school. We will “relive” every thought, action and word we created about one another and ourselves. If we treated someone unkindly, we will experience it from their point of view.
5. LIVING THEIR JOY - Each soul will get to access what they desire to experience creatively. If they had always wanted to play the piano but were not able to on earth, they will be able to learn and live this expression in heaven. They will be able to have whatever their hearts desire....if someone wanted to have children on earth but were unable to, in the Spirit realms they may find that they are surrogate parents to children in the spirit world who need guidance and wisdom from certain souls.
It’s not surprising that after over 30 years spent talking to dead people, I have become quite an expert on the subject! The more I learn about death, the more I understand that the end of life is an illusion, a transition where the soul – which never dies – leaves its earthly body for its next “assignment.”
To see for yourself how the Spirit people reach through the veil to communicate with their loved ones on earth, I hope you’ll join me at an Evening of Spirit! Check my event page to find out when I’ll be coming to your hometown.