Join Our Community

Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors

Filter By Topic

All Articles

Acknowledging Your Spark

Mastin Kipp
Mastin Kipp Oct 11, 2018 at 08:15 AM

I’m writing Claim Your Power for you, but ultimately I’m writing this book for those you’ll touch as a result of embodying what this book teaches. I do not want to create...read full story

Making Your Way toward True Authenticity

Making Your Way toward True Authenticity

Gopi Kallayil
Gopi Kallayil Sep 13, 2018 at 10:00 AM

When I think about fully living life, these questions come to mind:  Are you hopeful? Are you contributing?  Are you living the life you want?  Ar...read full story

money tree

The Journey Toward Material and Spiritual Abundance

Denise Duffield-Thomas
Denise Duffield-Thomas Jul 31, 2018 at 12:30 AM

Today is the start of your richer life. And it’s the start of effortlessly creating your First-Class life. I’m thrilled that you’re joining me with my new book, “Get R...read full story

dandelions in the sun

6 Guidelines to Go Bigger, Run Faster, and Live Longer

Mike Dooley
Mike Dooley Jun 28, 2018 at 05:15 PM

Destiny? Miracles? Fate? Luck? My book, Life on Earth: Understanding Who We Are, How We Got Here, and What May Lie Ahead, is a collection of my questions and my answer...read full story

Hands holding

Showing Up for Work Through Life’s Ups and Downs

Mike  Robbins
Mike Robbins May 02, 2018 at 03:15 PM

In my book Bring Your Whole Self to Work, I lay out 5 principles to increase authentic individual and group engagement in the workplace. For us to truly succeed, especial...read full story

A small house on a hillside

Make The Most Of Your House Sale With These Tips From Davina MacKail

Davina  MacKail
Davina MacKail Feb 16, 2018 at 02:15 AM

2018 is the Chinese year of the Yang Earth Dog – this is a year to get real. It’s time to put our dreams to work and build our visions. We need to clear out what no longe...read full story