Join Our Community

Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors

Filter By Topic

All Articles
man playing chess outside

Next Time You Feel Like Quitting Read This First

Mo Faul
Mo Faul Apr 10, 2017 at 02:15 PM

Many of the women I coach describe themselves as empaths and intuitive. Born with a few extra sensors and having had a life where they had to pay attention the energy aro...read full story

A woman with her arms aloft in celebration

Take Control Of Your Life With This Advice From Carrie Green

Heal Your Life
Heal Your Life Mar 06, 2017 at 02:00 AM

Have you noticed that whenever you meet someone new the first question you will get asked is ‘what do you do’? Whether we like it or not this defines us to those we meet....read full story

A key in a sand dune

Discovering Your ‘freedom Keys’ Can Change The Way You Experience The World

Beth Kempton
Beth Kempton Feb 27, 2017 at 06:30 AM

Whatever circumstances we are born into, wherever we live, whatever we believe, we all have the innate capacity to feel free. Why? It is part of who we are, in the same w...read full story

woman in coffee shop with laptop

Female Entrepreneur Association Founder, Carrie Green, Shares How She Got Started

Carrie Green
Carrie Green Feb 21, 2017 at 08:30 AM

If you are thinking about starting a business one of the first pieces of advice I can offer is to Show Up For Your Dreams.  The Checklist Here’s your chec...read full story

A New Year Message From The Angel Margaret

Gerry  Gavin
Gerry Gavin Jan 09, 2017 at 04:45 PM

Editor’s Note: Below is a channeled message from the angel Margaret:  Hello Dear Ones and Welcome, I’d like to speak two words to you as we enter a new year &nbs...read full story

Lavendar Fields in Provence

And Don't Apologize Either

Mike Dooley
Mike Dooley Dec 06, 2016 at 02:45 PM

It’s time you outgrew the guilt that comes from misunderstanding selfishness. There’s nothing wrong with aspiring to the freedom money can give you, nor, for that matter,...read full story

Pages