Join Our Community

Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors

Filter By Topic

All Articles
A mystical landscape

Think you know shamanism? Think again...

Ya'Acov Darling Khan
Ya'Acov Darling Khan May 22, 2017 at 08:30 AM

If I asked you to picture a shaman, what would you see in your mind’s eye? A lone mystic, sitting cross-legged in a cave somewhere, wreathed in fragrant smoke, chanting m...read full story

Archangel Michael

Connect With The Archangels By Using Qabalistic Magick

David  Wells
David Wells May 10, 2017 at 07:00 AM

Words are powerful, but words infused with thousands of years of practice, filled with real intent and intoned with the vibration of your soul are the most powerful words...read full story

Tarot cards on an altar

A Little Ritual Can Lead To A Lot Of Romance

Lisa Lister
Lisa Lister Mar 31, 2017 at 04:00 AM

Every word we speak is a spell. ‘Abracadabra’ is said by some to be Hebrew for ‘I create what I speak.’ (Not speaking Hebrew myself, I cannot confirm or deny this; but...read full story

Girl with a scarf in sunlight

Celebrate The New Season As You Launch Into Spring

Deborah  King
Deborah King Mar 27, 2017 at 02:30 PM

Are there hopeful signs of spring in your neighborhood yet? This week, “Old Man Winter” will loosen his grip on the weather of the northern hemisphere and make way for th...read full story

old baseball mitt and glove

One Mother's Astounding True Story

Cathy Byrd
Cathy Byrd Mar 22, 2017 at 01:30 PM

“This elevator kind of looks like a hotel.” “Mmm-hmmmm.” I nodded. “When I was a tall baseball player—tall like Daddy—I used to stay in hotels almost ever...read full story

Venus above a mountain

Harness The Energies To Get Your Love Life Back On Track

Yasmin Boland
Yasmin Boland Mar 16, 2017 at 04:30 AM

Does your love life feel like it’s stalled or going backwards? If you’re attached, do you feel like there is more of a ‘distance’ between you and your beloved? Are you wo...read full story

Pages