Join Our Community

Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors

Filter By Topic

All Articles
Tarot cards

Ten Tantalising Tidbits of Tarot Trivia!

Kim Arnold
Kim Arnold Nov 30, 2018 at 06:30 AM

1.    Tarot was never designed as a fortune telling tool, it originated as a card game called Tarocchi and dates back to the 15th century. The earliest evi...read full story

Female monks

Discover The Sacred Lineage Of The Myrrh Bearers

Felicity  Warner
Felicity Warner Nov 27, 2018 at 03:00 AM

The myrrhophores are an ancient and secret group of women who work with sacred oils for the highest good of everyone. The myrrhophore tradition grew from ‘celestial me...read full story

A mystical woodland

Discover The Roots Of This Ancient - Yet Very Modern - Branch Of Spirituality

Phyllis Curott
Phyllis Curott Nov 22, 2018 at 03:15 AM

When I discovered Wicca almost 40 years ago, there were just a few hundred people in the back of a dusty old broom closet, reviving an ancestral wisdom tradition hidden f...read full story

Mother Mary

Get To Know The Energies Of Mother Mary In This Article By Sophie Bashford

Sophie Bashford
Sophie Bashford Nov 06, 2018 at 08:45 AM

Who is Mother Mary?    This sacred feminine archetype is widely known all over the world, and is a central figure of worship within the Christian faith. C...read full story

A Guide for the Journey Within

Natalie Southgate
Natalie Southgate Nov 06, 2018 at 08:15 AM

Move your Chakras, Change your Life with Chakradance is also a kind of guidebook, except that it is a guide for the most profound journey any of us will ever take—the jou...read full story

Stars and galaxies

Redefining Your Vision

Drew Canole
Drew Canole Oct 11, 2018 at 11:45 AM

I hope you're ready to seek more, be more, and do more! In my book, You Be You, you will implement tools to live a full, healthy, and happy life. A life aligned with t...read full story