Join Our Community

Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors

Filter By Topic

All Articles

Do you have these relationships for your soul?

Stephen Cope
Stephen Cope Apr 04, 2017 at 04:45 PM

In the aftermath of World War II, a brilliant student of Sigmund Freud made significant advances in the understanding of human development—advances which at the time appe...read full story

Silouette of girl at sunset

Jean Haner Defines The 3 Most Common Types

Jean  Haner
Jean Haner Mar 09, 2017 at 10:30 AM

Have you ever entered a room and it just didn’t feel right? You wanted to turn around and leave, yet you couldn’t explain why?  Or do you notice you feel a natura...read full story

Bronze Statue

Bring Back Harmony, Balance, Love And Compassion To Your Life

Deborah  King
Deborah King Mar 08, 2017 at 01:15 PM

How is your connection to the Divine Feminine these days? How’s your awareness of those qualities within you that are gifts of the feminine face of God? Ancient humans re...read full story

A dandelion loses its petals in the breeze

Take Back Control Of Your Emotions With These Tips From Sandy Newbigging

Heal Your Life
Heal Your Life Mar 02, 2017 at 09:00 AM

Whether it’s getting angry at someone pushing in to the line at the store or getting teary-eyed while watching the evening news, it’s sometimes easy to feel like we’re sl...read full story

Mountain summit view

Trusting The Power Within

Louise Hay
Louise Hay Feb 25, 2017 at 07:00 AM

Fear is becoming rampant on the planet. We can see it every day in the news. Fear is a lack of trust in ourselves, and because of this, we don’t trust Life. We don’t trus...read full story

To Live Fully, We Have To Meet Grief With Courage

Robert Holden Ph.D.
Robert Holden Ph.D. Feb 23, 2017 at 02:15 PM

That time I thought I could not go any closer to grief without dying — I went closer, And I did not die. Mary Oliver, Heavy It’s inevitable. We all will have to ...read full story

Pages