Join Our Community

Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors

Filter By Topic

All Articles

Techniques to Be Supportive and Kind to Your Writing

Kelly Notaras
Kelly Notaras Nov 06, 2018 at 03:00 PM

So there I am, sitting in a quiet booth in the back of a nice restaurant, listening to a friend of mine say one of the craziest things I’ve ever heard. This friend is a h...read full story

Community work

Sending Ripples of Gratitude into the World

James  Van Praagh
James Van Praagh Oct 18, 2018 at 03:45 PM

“If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. There is something of y...read full story

Being Mindful of Every Minute

Being Mindful of Every Minute

Bronnie Ware
Bronnie Ware Sep 12, 2018 at 02:45 PM

In a world where every fabric of our lives can be represented, advised, misinformed, or enticed by technology, it takes courage to live from grounded, self-influenced dec...read full story

4 Parts to Establishing Healthy Relationship Beliefs

Nancy Levin
Nancy Levin Jul 26, 2018 at 10:45 AM

Wherever you are in your relationship story—Life is infinitely dramatic. My hope is that the process in my book, The New Relationship Blueprint, will help you avoid a...read full story

Butterfly on a branch

How to Love Yourself Again

Dr. Mario Martinez
Dr. Mario Martinez Jun 26, 2018 at 03:30 PM

Anthony Bourdain is gone at 61 and Kate Spade at 55. They sadly chose to take their precious lives responding to an internal demon that robbed them of considering how muc...read full story

Girl watching boy leave

Is Your Personality Making You A Magnet?

Dr. Christiane Northrup
Dr. Christiane Northrup Apr 11, 2018 at 03:30 PM

You have probably heard the old cliché, “The best defense is a good offense.” In the case of dealing with an energy vampire, this is certainly true.  And, the fir...read full story