Join Our Community

Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors

Filter By Topic

All Articles
Healing Your Grief After Loss - 4 Things The Dead Want You To Know

James Van Praagh Shares Comforting Tips For A Grieving Heart

James  Van Praagh
James Van Praagh Jun 30, 2015 at 12:45 PM

Death is an Illusion. The soul never dies. We are all souls having a human experience, not the other way around. Everyone who is familiar with my work has heard me u...read full story

Healing the Hurt of Rejection

Building Your Self-Esteem Back Up After Someone Rejects You

Fabienne Fredrickson
Fabienne Fredrickson Oct 13, 2016 at 09:30 AM

One of the greatest fears people experience is the fear of rejection. That’s because there are few things that hurt as much as rejection. We create meanings about our wor...read full story

6 Steps to Setting Personal Boundaries

Ending Dysfunctional Attachments To Others

Nancy Levin
Nancy Levin Jun 24, 2014 at 04:15 AM

“Sit on the floor,” my therapist said. I looked at her skeptically. Had she lost her marbles? But she was patiently waiting for me to do as I was told, so I slowly skootc...read full story

How To Reclaim Your Joy Today

How To Reclaim Your Joy Today

James  Van Praagh
James Van Praagh Apr 02, 2016 at 09:30 AM

As I explain in my book, Adventures of the Soul, Journeys Through the Physical and Spiritual Dimensions, being joyful is an essential component of a spiritual life. When ...read full story

Love birds on a wire at sunset

James Van Praagh Dispels Some Important Myths About Love

James  Van Praagh
James Van Praagh Feb 02, 2016 at 02:30 PM

We spend a lot of time dreaming about love, trying to attract love, and once it’s in our grasp, worrying about losing it. But ask the average human to define love, and ch...read full story

storm clouds over the ocean

The Message In The Madness

Mastin Kipp
Mastin Kipp Aug 08, 2016 at 07:45 AM

Editor's Note - Known to millions as the voice of TheDailyLove.com, Mastin Kipp shares his tender and tumultuous spiritual journey in his memoir, Daily Love: Growing...read full story