Join Our Community

Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors

Filter By Topic

All Articles
Quiz - What is Your Energetic Constitution?

Signs of Being Energetically Damp Or Dry

Rosalee de la Forêt, RH
Rosalee de la Forêt, RH Apr 05, 2017 at 05:15 PM

Herbalists assess both people and plants in terms of four qualities with the goal of supporting health by nurturing energetic balance. If someone is hot, we will use cool...read full story

7 Easy Ways To Spring Clean Your Chakras

Replenish Your Energy And Restore Your Health

Deborah  King
Deborah King Feb 24, 2017 at 08:15 AM

As the snow begins to melt from the ground and green shoots start to emerge from the soil as promises of the blooms to come, it’s time to take stock of your spiritual hou...read full story

A new awareness of your spiritual roots.

Become More Aware Of Your Spiritual Roots

Brian L. Weiss M.D.
Brian L. Weiss M.D. Feb 17, 2017 at 08:00 AM

One of the many benefits to be gained through meditation and regression is a shift in values, or a change in perspective that allows us to discern more clearly those thin...read full story

Woman in field at sunrise

Mastin Kipp On His Journey From Narcissism To True Self-Love

Mastin Kipp
Mastin Kipp Feb 04, 2017 at 09:00 AM

So here’s this twentysomething kid in early recovery and fresh off of Adderall who thinks he’s a badass spiritual guy because he’s read some books. It was a recipe for di...read full story

Remarkable Changes You Will Feel Instantly

Jonathan  Goldman
Jonathan Goldman Jan 11, 2017 at 04:15 PM

When I tell people I’m in the field of sound healing, most of them look at me in surprise and say something like: “Yes, music can sooth the savage beast”.  And that’...read full story

3 Ways to Heal Your Soul This Year

Help Your Soul Thrive

Deborah  King
Deborah King Dec 27, 2016 at 08:00 AM

It’s that time of year again: resolution time. With the new year approaching, many people are making their plans, setting goals and mapping out the course they want to tr...read full story

Pages