Join Our Community

Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors

Filter By Topic

All Articles
Sad boy sitting on the sidewalk

Discover Their Dominant Element For Better Understanding

Robin Ray Green
Robin Ray Green Oct 25, 2016 at 05:00 PM

Is your child highly sensitive? Is he easily affected by the emotions of others? Is he irritable or overstimulated after school? Is he highly fussy, picky, or dramatic? D...read full story

Energy healing

Abby Wynne reveals all about this spiritual healing practice

Abby Wynne
Abby Wynne Apr 01, 2015 at 07:15 AM

I believe that we are spiritual essence in a physical body. People call this spiritual essence energy, but I think there is more to it than that; it also has a conscious...read full story

4 Beliefs That People Who Have Spontaneous Healings Share

Joe Dispenza On Using The Power Of Thought To Heal

Dr. Joe Dispenza
Dr. Joe Dispenza Feb 29, 2016 at 02:30 PM

After years of interviewing people who have experienced spontaneous remissions and healings, I have discovered they share four specific qualities or beliefs. Coinciden...read full story

Top 5 Reasons You Need Angels of Energy Healing

Experience The Angelic Realms

Deborah  King
Deborah King Sep 10, 2014 at 08:30 AM

Angels are most commonly known as messengers and protectors, but did you know that angels are also energy healers? Angels are made of unconditional love and shining white...read full story

Where Are The Earth’s Chakras?

Locations Of Powerful Energetic Vortices

Deborah  King
Deborah King Sep 02, 2015 at 02:15 PM

You undoubtedly know a lot about your own energy centers, the chakras, but have you ever thought about the Earth as having energetic vortices as well? As we slowly transi...read full story

4 Common Questions About  Past Life Regression

Can Regression Therapy Help You Heal?

Brian L. Weiss M.D.
Brian L. Weiss M.D. Mar 31, 2015 at 10:30 AM

Over the past 20 years, I’ve used meditation and regression techniques with thousands of patients, helping many of them alleviate psychological and physical symptoms. The...read full story