Halloween Gifts for New Agers
Heal Your Life Blog
Halloween Gifts for New Agers
It’s hard not to love Halloween. It’s the time when you can play pranks on your friends, keep your house dusty with cobwebs, eat candy without guilt, dress up in funny costumes, talk about ghosts without being committed, and invite people to your house who only stay a few minutes for a small treat!
Tradition has it that Halloween was first recognized by the Celts who believed that when their harvest ended on October 31st, the boundary or “veil” between the worlds is dissolved—leaving the doorway open for all entities of another dimension to emerge.
To celebrate the Halloween season, come along with me beyond the warehouse, beneath the stairs, below the basement—deep into our archives for a glimpse at our Top 10 Most Frightfully Fascinating, Chillingly Compelling and Hauntingly Hair-Raising Halloween Gifts for the New Age fan—if you dare!
- Lion Eyes (Victor Villaseñor): Lions and totems and stares, oh my! Take a magical journey into this thrilling tale filled with danger, romance, and healing miracles as one man discovers his life purpose through the mesmerizing eyes of a mystical mountain lion. Even amidst chaos, you may still find your way home.
- The Secret Behind “The Secret” (Esther and Jerry Hicks): If you’re skeptical about entities who can communicate from the Other Side, you’ll change your mind after you see this riveting DVD! Witness how the Non-Physical teachers known as Abraham are channeled before your eyes to bring messages on how to connect to your Divine Source. These sharp-talking educators from beyond will win you over!
- Visions, Trips and Crowded Rooms (David Kessler): Ever wonder what you will see when you die or who may come to meet you during your finals days? This mesmerizing book offers real accounts about deathbed visions and near-death experiences by doctors, hospice nurses and other medical professionals. A real page-turner!
- Spellbinding (Claudia Blaxell): Want to cast a spell to speed up a job promotion, make your lover call you, unearth a windfall of money, or bewitch someone you have a crush on? Try a little magic to empower your life in this little paperback.
- The Hidden Power of Your Past Lives (Sandra Anne Taylor): Have you ever arrived at a place you’ve never been, yet you felt as though you knew it intimately? Do you have a natural talent for something—perhaps in sports, language, or music—that was amazingly easy to pick up? Have you ever felt instantly attracted to someone you just met? Find the answer in the path of your prior lifetimes. Have you been here before? This book will make a believer out of you!
- Saved by an Angel (Doreen Virtue): What do the angels really look like? Are they sending you messages? This amazing book is filled with true accounts of people who have had encounters with many of the angels, ascended masters, deceased loved ones and heavenly beings who are vying for our attention. Get to know these divine visitors by name and get step-by-step instructions to help you see, hear and feel the angels hanging out around you!
- Animals and the Afterlife (Kim Sheridan): Is that the purring of your beloved cat you hear in the middle of the night—even if she’s been gone for many years now? Here you’ll find true stories of everyday people around the world that will erase any doubt you may have about an afterlife for animals. Whether you have dogs, cats, parrots, hamsters or horses, your connection with your beloved animals will remain steadfast in this dimension and the next. A must-read for all animal devotees!
- The Map (Colette Baron-Reid): Wrestling with too many Goblins? Meet the Wizard of Awareness, the Gentle Gardener, the Bone Collector, and the Spirits on your psychological terrain who hold the keys to the wisdom hidden in your subconscious. The Map is your “magic wand” to wave away your obstacles and help navigate your way back to an authentic life.
- An Autobiography of George Washington (Caroline Myss): What’s so special about an autobiography on America’s first president? Only that George Washington dictated it after he was deceased! One evening in 1955, the President came back from the Other Side and appeared to a scribe. He then asked her to serve as a channel so he could tell the real story about his life. This magnetic material—including President Washington’s views on current events—will hold you captive!
- The Shadow Effect (Debbie Ford): If you’re still wearing a disguise long after October 31st, then you need to watch this movie! Find out why you choose to put on these false faces—consciously and unconsciously—and why you choose to hide in the shadow of your fears. This raw and revealing film reminds us that gifts await you where you least expect them…in the dark.
Enjoy these fearsome recommendations and have a spine-tingling and spiritual Halloween!