How Can I Tell If My Child Is Psychic?
Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors
How Can I Tell If My Child Is Psychic?When imaginary friends may not be so imaginary!
Children are really amazing, aren’t they? They already live in a world of magic and enchantment. They create life and games from the simplest of things. Whole worlds emerge out of cardboard boxes. Simple housecoats and sparkly necklaces become costumes for princes and princesses, and aluminum foil becomes crowns and swords for kings and knights. Teddy bears and dolls emerge as special friends and important cast members. One wave of a tinsel wand and the magic beings.
But what of the childhood “imaginary” friends that many children play with? Are these invisible companions always made up, or is it possible that, on occasion, our children’s “make-believe” characters are real?
Many children have experienced things in their lives that seem impossible to our local minds. If you have no personal experience of psychic phenomena your mind will find it even more of a struggle, yet I promise you these things are really happening.
If you have a child in your family who is already exhibiting expanded awareness, or if you yourself have witnessed or experienced psychic phenomena as a child, then you are already one step ahead.
Some people have begun to classify different types of psychic children depending on when they were born and other distinguishing factors such as behaviors or appearance.
You might hear names such as “Indigo Child” (children exhibiting a lot of the color indigo in their aura or energy field, the so-called “first wave” of new children), “Crystal Children,” “Rainbows” (whom some believe to be the most recent wave) or more general terms such as “Children of the New World” “Sky Children” and “Star Children.”
Here are 40 behavior patterns and phenomena based around these new psychic children. Do you recognize any of these?
- Difficulty fitting into the traditional school system
- Spend a lot of time on their own
- Have “invisible” friends
- Have a close affinity to animals or a deep connection which seems to go beyond “normal”
- Animals are attracted to them and often seem unafraid
- Very attracted to crystals, water and other natural objects
- Become extraordinarily upset if animals, birds or even insects become hurt or die
- Suffer with allergies
- Get bored easily
- Have been diagnosed with attention deficit disorder or similar, autism, or Asperger’s syndrome (among others)
- Sometimes show healing abilities
- Are drawn to help others (especially other children) who are sick, frightened or in danger
- Want to change the world for the better and become disturbed at the way the public in general misuse the Earth
- See things or hear things that others do not
- Photographs often reveal that the children are surrounded by or next to balls (orbs) or flashes of light(not visible to the naked eye)
- Appear interested and knowledgeable about world issues at a young age
- Paranormal, unexplainable and unusual things happen around them
- Are sensitive both physically and emotionally, often picking up on the emotions of those around them
- Sometimes talk about living somewhere else before they came here
- Their social behavior appears “different” from the norm, or they have problems fitting in with normal social interaction
- Are blunt and truthful and balk at authority
- Often possess large or very expressive eyes
- Suffer sleep problems, nightmares or disrupted sleep
- Affect/interfere with or manipulate electrical objects around them
- Occasionally use difficult and complicated language beyond their age