Live an Exceptional Life
Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors
Live an Exceptional LifeHere are 60 ways to get started!
Robin Sharma More by this author
How do you craft an exceptional life? Ultimately, life goes by in a blink. And too many people live the same year 80 times. To avoid getting to the end and feeling flooded with regret over a live half-lived, read (and then apply) these tips:
- Exercise daily.
- Get serious about gratitude.
- See your work as a craft.
- Expect the best and prepare for the worst.
- Keep a journal.
- Read The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin.
- Plan a schedule for your week.
- Know the 5 highest priorities of your life.
- Say no to distractions.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Improve your work every single day.
- Get a mentor.
- Hire a coach.
- Get up at 5 am each day.
- Eat less food.
- Find more heroes.
- Be a hero to someone.
- Smile at strangers.
- Be the most ethical person you know.
- Don’t settle for anything less than excellence.
- Savor life’s simplest pleasures.
- Save 10% of your income each month.
- Spend time at art galleries.
- Walk in the woods.
- Write thank you letters to those who’ve helped you.
- Forgive those who’ve wronged you.
- Remember that leadership is about influence and impact, not title and accolades.
- Create unforgettable moments with those you love.
- Have 5 great friends.
- Become stunningly polite.
- Unplug your TV.
- Sell your TV.
- Read daily.
- Avoid the news.
- Be content with what you have.
- Pursue your dreams.
- Be authentic.
- Be passionate.
- Say sorry when you know you should.
- Never miss a moment to celebrate another.
- Have a vision for your life.
- Know your strengths.
- Focus your mind on the good versus the lack.
- Be patient.
- Don’t give up.
- Clean up your messes.
- Use impeccable words.
- Travel more.
- Read As You Think.
- Honor your parents.
- Tip taxi drivers well.
- Be a great teammate.
- Give no energy to critics.
- Spent time in the mountains.
- Know your top 5 values.
- Shift from being busy to achieving results.
- Innovate and iterate.
- Speak less. Listen more.
- Be the best person you know.
- Make your life matter.
robin sharma | life purpose | self-esteem | self-love | positive thoughts | benjamin franklin | leadership
A highly sought-after keynote speaker and seminar leader for many Fortune 500 corporations, Robin Sharma is one of the world’s leading speakers on leadership. Robin is also the author of six bestsellers, including the landmark business blockbuster TH Continue reading