Powerful Inspirational Affirmations by Dr. Wayne Dyer
When I feel inspired, I notice how much zest I have for life and everything that I do: I play tennis with exuberance and without fatigue, I write from my heart—I feel good (God) and this inner feeling radiates outward in all of my waking moments. Inspiration means doing what I love, and even more significantly, loving what I’m doing. It’s my willingness to bring love and passion to the activities of my life, rather than looking for love to emerge from those events and activities. It’s an attitude, and knowing this, I remember to pick a good one as often as possible. I know that being enthusiastic feels good (God), and I also know that I have the choice to select these attitudes at any and all times. When I stay in-Spirit, these outlooks on life become second nature to me.
By deciding to live an inspired life, I’m choosing to be in balance with a Creative Force that responds to my in-Spirit thoughts. I’m also believing that I live in a friendly Universe rather than an evil one, and feeling supported by It in a similar manner. Being grateful for all that God sends my way, I’m not surprised when synchronistic events happen in my life. When I have someone on my mind who lives some distance from me, I actually expect that he or she will call me…and it occurs over and over.
I know that thoughts are energy and that those harmonizing with Spirit will align to activate the creation process. I love watching all this flow so perfectly and being in harmony with the Force that’s responsible for all of creation. I know deep within me that I can participate in the activation of this Force to bring into reality the manifestation of my spiritually aligned desires.
How Inspirational Affirmations Work
Rather than hoping, wishing, and even praying for an outcome, my inner world aligns with the idea that what I desire is feasible and on its way. This kind of inspired knowing frees me from anxiety and worry. I affirm: It’s on its way; there’s absolutely nothing to fuss about. And I leave the time of its arrival into my life in the hands of the All-Knowing, Always-Creative Spiritual Source. I find that I no longer question the Creator of the Universe because I’m at peace with the timing of everything. I know enough now not to push the river, not to demand that the timetable of my ego be the same as God’s.
I know that by staying in-Spirit, I’m actually participating as a co-creator, and that the more I stay in this aligned space, the more it seems to speed up the process. I’ve noticed that ever since I’ve become more conscious of staying inspired (and all that this implies), the time between what I think and having it actually show up in my physical life has become shorter and shorter. I’m aware that the ultimate in manifestation is a complete absence of any delay between a thought and its physical manifestation.
What’s been called the “gift of loaves and fishes” is what true, 100 percent God-realization is. That is, think food and it appears; think well-being for anyone, and disease dissolves. While I know that this Christ consciousness is available for us all, I have many more glimpses of it as I stay more in-Spirit.
Powerful Affirmations for Inspiration by Dr. Wayne Dyer
• I am not a human being having a spiritual experience. I am a spiritual being having a human experience.
• All the abundance I want is already here. I just have to tune it in.
• Positive thoughts keep me in harmony with the Universe.
• I can only give to others what I have in myself
• Each time I send love in response to hate, I diffuse the hate.
• If I step back far enough, it’s easy to see humanity as one.
• What I see is evidence of what I believe.
• Whatever the question, love is the answer.
• No one knows enough to be a pessimist.
• I commit to do what I love and love what I do today.
• I listen to those inner signals that help me make the right choices—no matter what anyone thinks.
• I learn to find the blessing in pain. I practice observing my pain rather than owning it.
• I’m grateful to all those people who said no. It’s because of them that I did it all myself.
• I realize that the journey and the goal are always the same.
• I fill myself with love, and I send that out into the world. How others treat me is their path; how I react is mine.
• The more I give away, the more I get back.
• I am the result of all the pictures I’ve painted for myself. I can always paint new ones.
• Love empowers me to higher levels.
• When I judge others, I don’t define them. I define myself.
• I am a source of inspiration to others.
• I discover new sources of my own personal inspiration.
• My mind transcends all limitations.
• Let go and let God.
• I am at peace.
• I love to live an inspired life.
Excerpted from Inspiration and Everyday Wisdom by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer. Copyright © 1993, 205, 2006 (Hay House).
Where To Start
Watch this amazing and enlightening TED talk by Michael Neill, where he speaks about what our mind perceives vs. reality.
Beautiful photography highlights the uplifting affirmations of beloved New York Times best-selling author Louise Hay in this 2021 edition of her I Can Do It®️ series of calendars.
This gorgeous coloring book, with intricate and original illustrations from Sarah Wilder, brings words of comfort, support and guidance from spirit animals. Wilder believes that everythin