Top 5 Resources For The Akashic Records
Articles Inspirational articles from Hay House authors
Top 5 Resources For The Akashic RecordsUnderstanding The Energetic Astral Library
I love it when we bring people’s attention to topics they may not have come across before, or shed light on a subject they may have heard of but don’t know a great deal about. The Akashic Records is one of those topics. They were first written about by the great esoteric writers of the 19th century.
- Madame Blavatsky used the Sanskrit term Akasha, meaning a sort of life force, and she referred to ‘indestructible tablets of the astral light’
2. A book written in 1884 titled Esoteric Buddhism described a Buddhist belief in the permanency of records in the akasa, and people’s capacity to be able to read these records.
3. In 1899, Charles Leadbeater identified the Akashic Records by name as something a clairvoyant could read.
4. The extraordinary Alice Bailey, in 1927 in her book The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, described them in the following way:
The Akashic record is like an immense photographic film, registering all the desires and earth experiences of our planet…. The life experiences of every human being since time began, the reactions to experience of the entire animal kingdom, the aggregation of the thought-forms of a karmic nature (based on desire) of every human unit throughout time.'
Every student of esoteric topics since Madame Blavatsky and Alice Bailey will have spent time seeking to understand more about this extraordinary energetic astral library. But no amount of study can replace the direct experience of the records, and this is something that bestselling Hay House author Sandra Anne Taylor is passionate about. In her work, she wants to help people experience this energetic information in order to learn more about the life they are currently living, and how this is connected to their past and future lives.
5. In her fascinating book, The Akashic Records and online course, she strives to demystify the records and show people how to open up their own records and work with them to find their true purpose, discover untapped talents and expand the success and joy we experience in our lives.
Sandra has been a serious student of Quantum Physics for many years, and she combines cutting-edge science with her esoteric wisdom to show people a modern, vibrant way of working with the energies of the Akashic fields surrounding us. In her course, she demonstrates that you don’t need to learn ancient esoteric keys, but instead can tap directly into the energy fields surrounding them and program these fields to direct the flow of our lives in a positive direction.
I find it fascinating to think that all information of what is, what has been, and what will be, is stored in an energetic form that we can access.
It’s a hard concept to get our mind around, and probably one that direct experience navigates far better than rational understanding. In shamanic healing ceremonies, I’ve had the vision of my own records and the records of other people seeking healing – it never fails to astound me how clearly these records appear. I’ve also had the experience of other people seeing exactly the same thing at the moment I am. I’m always in awe of the limitless extent of consciousness and also reminded how little we truly understand it.